- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866, Sep Launched.
- 1867 Rebuilt Sandusky, renamed BERTIE CROWELL; US2937, 16 gross tons.
- 1880, Aug 31 Owned J. Carrington, Fort Gratiot, MI, US2937.
- 1884 Owned E.T. Johnson, Port Huron, MI; later owned M.R. Ransom, Cleveland.
- 1884, Oct 8 Wrecked, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio