- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- Vertical Beam (Walking Beam)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Launched.
- 1865, Jun 24 Maiden voyage; ran Port Hope, Coburg & Rochester.
- 1865, Jul 25 Broke walking beam & piston rod.
- 1865, Oct 19 Grounded with cattle, Brighton, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1866, Aug Collided with schooner WANDERER off Presque Isle, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1867, Nov 18 Sold to Canadian Inland Steam Navigation Co.; ran out of Montreal.
- 1869, Nov Grounded, Lake St. Francis.
- 1874, Jul 7 Grounded Split Rock, St. Lawrence River; released few days later; repaired Kingston.
- 1875 Merged into Richelieu & Ontario Navigation Co.
- 1876, Sep 18 Ashore Grafton, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1877, May 18 Completely overhauled, passenger accomodations enlarged; 1061.79 gross / 614.72 net tons; put back on Hamilton, Toronto & Kingston run.
- 1883, Oct 24 Broke crank head, Toronto, Lake Ontario.
- 1887, Sep 7 Struck breakwater, Lachine, St. Lawrence River; repaired.
- 1892, Sep 20 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:46:35