- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Aug 16 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1900, Jan 24 Owned R.C. Brittain & Calvin Whitney, Saugatuck.
- 1901, Jan 11 Owned Ralph C. Brittain.
- 1903 Ran Chicago, IL - Milwaukee, WI.
- 1905, Mar 16 Owned Benton Transportation Co, Benton Harbor; daily fruit trade St. Joseph - Milwaukee.
- 1907, Mar 13 Owned Estate of R.C. Brittain.
- 1907, Apr 19 New smokestack.
- 1908, Mar 24 Owned Charles Anderson, et al, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1919, Nov 15 Burned, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Ed Middleton
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:44:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio