- Original Owner
- Crosby & Company
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 189? 27 + 44 x 42 fore & aft engine; two 10' x 10'6" scotch boilers.
- 1897 Owned Lake Michigan Car Ferry Transportation Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1899 Owned J. E. Williams, Peshtigo, WI.
- 1914 Dismantled.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:44:20
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio