- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1837 - 1854 Four enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1847 Rebuilt; 148 tons old style.
- 1849 Oswego District; 148.3 tons.
- 1851, Sep 23 Lost part of lumber cargo, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Dec 4 Ashore Cleveland, OH.
- 1855 Two enrollments, Buffalo, NY.
- 1855, Nov 28 Wrecked off Port Colborne, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio