- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1873, Apr 11 Owned John P. Clark, Detroit; barge, one deck, 2 masts; built, United States, purchased by Canadian parties; wrecked, United States waters; purchased by American citizen; rebuilt from a propeller; made American vessel by Act of Congress, Feb 25, 1873; 291.02 tons; 138 x 25.3 x 11.3.
- 1887, Apr 25 Owned J. W. Westcott, Detroit; 276.47 net tons; described as schooner.
- 1888, Oct 2 Wrecked.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio