- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- St. Joseph River, 7 mi. upstream from Berrien Springs, MI.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Stranded & wrecked.
- Final Notes
- 1839 Machinery put into the new PATRONAGE.
History and Notes
- Ran St. Joseph River, St. Joseph - Niles.
- 1934, May 9 Wrecked, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1836, Aug Wrecked.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- History of St. Joseph
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio