- Sail Number Masts
- 20' 1.5"
- 8' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1841, Aug 20 Owned Licking Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1842, May 10 Owned B.F. Smith & Co., Cleveland.
- 1844, Mar 26 Owned Timothy Ingraham, et al, Cleveland.
- 1845, Apr 8 Owned Stephen Clary et al, Cleveland.
- 1845, Aug 20 Owned William L. Standart, Cleveland.
- 1847, Feb Rebuilt at Fairport, OH by Stephen Clary.
- 1849, Nov 12 Wrecked.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio