- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 150,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1897, May Launched.
- 1901, Aug 18 Grounded Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1906, Jul 12 Grounded, Fighting Island, Detroit River.
- 1906, Oct 14 Struck bridge pier & sank, Toledo, OH, Lake Erie; repaired.
- 1907, Mar 11 Tonnage change 2083 gross / 1910 net tons.
- 1913, Aug Collided with & sunk by steamer F.B. SQUIRE, Lake St. Clair; repaired.
- 1916 Rebuilt.
- 1916, Oct Owned Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1930 Owned Gravel Products Corporation, Buffalo; abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Lewis
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:40:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio