- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Mineral Point, near Ontonagon, MI.
- Lake Superior.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Sprang a leak & stranded.
- Final Notes
- Upbound with schooner-barge MATANZAS in tow, found leaking in gale. Ran to shore to prevent sinking, but was destroyed by storm waves.
- 1907, Jul 21 Tug HOWARD & barge GRAMPIAN sent to salvage her, machinery recovered.
- - engine went to new Davidson steamer HONDURAS.
History and Notes
- 1888, Summer Towed barge B.F. BRUCE.
- 1889, Summer Towed H.D. ALVERSON & W. CROSTHWAITE in Cleveland - Ashland - Duluth trades.
- 1890, Feb 27 Contracted to Tod, Stambough & Co.
- 1890, Apr 1 Towed POLYMOUTH.
- 1891, Jun 4 Aground at Duluth, MN.
- 1891, Sep Towed CROSTHWAITE.
- 1891, Nov 12 Rudder gone, at anchor 5 mi. off White Fish Point, MI.
- 1892 Towed ALVERSON & SAGE.
- 1892, May Towed VERONA & HAYES.
- 1892, Jun Towed VERONA & C.G. KING.
- 1892, Aug Towed ALVERSON.
- 1893, Oct Towed ALVERSON.
- 1895, Oct 5 Struck below Ballard's reef, Detroit River & sank.
- 1897 / 98? Collided with schooner BALTIC at Straits of Mackinaw, MI.
- 1898, Jun Towed MOONLIGHT.
- 1903, Jun 25 Stranded at Simmons Reef, Lake Michigan.
- 1904, May 11 Owned James Davidson, Bay City, MI; rebuilt at Bay City, renamed PANAMA.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number