- Tonnage Old Style
- 14,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1862, Sep 17 Enrolled Oswego, NY; 210.43 gross tons.
- 1865 219 gross tons.
- 1868 210.43 gross tons.
- 1872, Nov 7 Collision with HERCUES, a damaged vessel by collision of MEDBURY two days previous.
- 1872, Nov 23 Wrecked 21 miles W. Pt. Maitland, Lake Erie with iron ore; stripped and lightened Nov 26.
- 1873 Large repairs.
- 1876 Owned Griffin and Moon, Youngstown, NY.
- 1883 Ashore Pt. Pelee.
- 1884 Collision with iron carferry GREAT WESTERN in Detroit River.
- 1887 Partially rebuilt.
- 1888, May 3 Owned Kate McLean, Detroit, MI.
- 1891, Apr 22 Owned Luther J. Lindsay, Detroit, MI.
- 1893, Jun 2 Sunk in collision with CORSICA; owned Stephen B. Grummond, Detroit, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:27:34