- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Aug 1 Enrolled as new vessel; owned A.P. Brewer, E. Saginaw.
- 1879 Owned Eddy, et al, Saginaw.
- 1885 Same owner; enrolled Bay City.
- 1886, May 1 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1888, Mar 28 Owned B.B. Inman, et al, Duluth.
- 1890, Oct 30 Burned Duluth.
- 1891 Rebuilt Napoleon Grignon.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio