- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889 Owned Wm. Walsh, Chicago; last sailing vessel built at Manitowoc; last of the clipper fleet built on the Great Lakes.
- 1892, Apr 18 In collision with steamer CITY OF PARIS during NE gale on Lake Michigan; reached Ludington in sinking condition.
- 1903 370 gross / 327 net tons.
- 1910 Owned H. Estabrook, Chicago.
- 1915, Apr 27 Sold off Lakes.
- 1916, Mar 6 Foundered off Cape Hatteras.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:23:26