- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Apr Partially disabled, caused her tow schooner JANE RALSTON to run aground on Stony Island Reef.
- 1893, Mar 28 Owned Charles Cottrell & Daniel M. Demory, Marine City, MI.
- 1893, May 5 Owned Philip Rice, Marine City.
- 1894, Mar 22 Owned John & Margaret Atwell, Marine City.
- 1895, May 7 Owned Alex Anderson & John C. Hazen, Marine City.
- 1896, Sep 21 Owned George A. Phelps, Algonac, MI.
- c1896, Sep 26 Foundered.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID