- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861 Enrolled Cleveland; duplicate of RAVENNA.
- 1862 Owned George W. Bissell, Detroit.
- 1865 322.38 gross tons.
- 1865, Aug Wrecked on Colchester Reef, Lake Erie; pig iron & ore lightered by tug KATE WILLIAMS, towed to Cleveland, OH.
- 1868, Oct 25 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio