- Original Owner
- Niagara Navigation Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Engines were built in Scotland for the CIBOLA (1888) transferred to this vessel when CIBOLA burned.
- 1913 Owned Canada Steamship Lines. Ran Tononto - Niagara.
- 1920's Ran Toronto - Hamilton run.
- 1927 Refitted and ran Toronto - Niagara.
- 1928 Laid up at Toronto Ship Canal.
- 1937 Owned Frankel Brother's Ltd, local scrap dealer.
- 1938 Scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:20:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio