- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1859, Jun 7 Ashore on Pelee Island, Lake Erie; tug OSWEGO attempting rescue.
- 1860 Owned H.N. Strong, Detroit, MI.
- 1861, Nov Ashore, Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1862 Owned Captain Hodson.
- 1862, Jul 28 Collision with bark SAM WARD & sank.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio