- Original Owner
- Lake and River Transportation Co., J.F. Gooking, secretary.
- Original Owner Location
- Green Bay, WI.
- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872, Sep 3 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; traded between Green Bay - Fox River - Oshkosh - other points.
- 1873 Owned U.S. Engineering Dept.; remodeled and renamed CRAWFORD.
- 1879 Made a barge.
- 1881 Milwaukee District; vessel dismantled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:15:30