- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 650,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1881, Jul 7 Launched; designed for lumber trade; Saginaw, MI to Buffalo, NY; lumber hooker for first 27 years.
- 1881, Jul 9 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1887 Season charter to carry ore Marquette to Ohio.
- 1889, Apr 1 Same owner; rig changed to schooner.
- 1891, Mar 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Gordon Corning.
- 1908 Owned Sturgeon Bay Stone Co., for stone trade to Ludington, MI.
- 1908, Nov Struck shoal 7 miles south of canal in Clay Banks area.
- 1918 Dismantled and abandoned at Bullhead Point, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:15:14