- Propulsion Type
- 121 or 131'
- 28' 1"
- 11' 15"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1835 - 38 Homeport Cleveland, OH.
- 1836, Oct 15 Wrecked in collision with DANIEL WEBSTER.
- 1838 - 43 Homeport Portland (Sandusky), OH.
- 1840 Sunk in the fall at Huron, OH during a gale; bailed out, righted.
- 1841, Apr 10 Overhauled at Huron, OH.
- 1842, Nov 18 Ashore 12 miles south of Manistee, MI.
- 1842 - 43 Upper works rebuilt.
- 1843 - 48 Homeport Buffalo, NY.
- 1843, Aug Collision with GREAT WESTERN off Ashtabula, OH.
- 1844 Ashore in a storm, Lake Erie.
- 1845, Jul While towing a raft, ran on a rock and took on water, pumped out & taken to dry dock.
- 1847 Laid up at Buffalo, NY.
- 1847 Owned Charles Howard, Detroit, MI.
- 1848 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1848, Mar 28 Sank.
- 1849 Engines to ANTHONY WAYNE.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:12:46