- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1896, Apr 23 Launched.
- 1896 - 1916 Towed by ED SMITH No 2, ZILLAH, R. J. RALPH & others.
- 1901, Nov 12 Driven ashore Sand Point, MI.
- 1904 Owned Calbick Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1906, Dec At Sault Ste Marie, MI struck bank; cut from tow R. J. RALPH & stuck in ice for winter.
- 1917 Sold by Erie Land & Improvement Co.; to coast; rebuilt & renamed WEEHAWKEN.
- 1928 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- S. J. Barnes
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:12:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio