- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2200 tons
History and Notes
- 1882, May 9 Enrolled Marquette, MI; duplicate of COLONIAL; towed schooner MAGNETIC in Marquette ore trade.
- 1884 Fore & aft compound engine, 21", 44" x 36", 600hp, 84rpm by Globe Iron Works, Cleveland, OH.
- 1889 Towed barge GRACE HOLLAND.
- 1890 Caught fire, collided with tow MAGNETIC, sinking her.
- 1897 12'3" x 11'6" scotch boiler, 150# steam by Dry Dock Engine Works, Detroit, MI; large repairs.
- 1898, Mar 25 Changed to 2 masts.
- 1904, Dec 12 Stranded, Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- O.H. Smith
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:11:21