- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned at Racine, WI; 61.8 gross tons.
- 1872 Rebuilt.
- 1876 - 79 Owned Simmons, Kenosha, WI.
- 1882 Aground White Lake, Lake Michigan.
- 1884 Owned P.W. Symonds, Kenosha; lumber scow.
- 1893 Sank off Conneaut, OH.
- 1897 Owned A.J. Anderson, Racine, WI.
- 1897, Apr 16 Ashore Kenosha, WI; crew rescued, vessel lost deckload; sunk.
- 1897 Last listed.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio