- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 195 41/95
History and Notes
- 1851 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1854, Oct 2 Damaged bow sprit in collision with schooner A.FORD.
- 1860 Owned J. O'Neil, Cleveland.
- 1861 Rebuilt Port Dalhousie, ONT, 144.61 gross tons.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1868 Owned at Milwaukee, 132.65 gross tons.
- 1869, May Sunk Toledo with grain after collision with bridge.
- 1869 Large repairs.
- 1871 Owned H.M. Hansauer, Cleveland; wrecked Howe Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1875, May 1 Capsized off Marblehead, OH; 5 lives lost; survivors rescued by Lucien Hubbard & Ai Clemons, who received the first U.S. lifesaving medal.
- 1875, Aug 17 Stone cargo recovered by wrecker MONITOR; raised.
- 1880 Sunk, Kelly's Island.
- 1882 Repaired.
- 1885 Wrecked, North Channel, Lake Huron.
- 1886 Raised.
- 1887, May 11 Driven ashore, Bailey's Harbor, WI.
- 1887, Jun 4 Released; towed to Marquette, MI.
- 1887, Jul 8 Ashore Suelchoix Point, Lake Huron; released by tug LEVIATHAN.
- 1887, Nov 9 Wrecked, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID