- Sail Number Masts
- 108' 7"
- 23' 7"
- 9' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 10,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1857 Built for Lake Ontario trade.
- 1859, Jul Collided with propeller COASTER, Lake Ontario.
- 1864, Jun Ashore near Collingwood, Lake Ontario; repaired.
- 1866, Jun 19 Owned Oswego, NY; US4927; 110.5 x 25.6 x 9.2, 173.8 gross tons.
- 1866, Dec Rebuilt.
- c1870 Owned Captain Morgan M. Wheeler.
- 1872, Nov 21 Drifted against east pier, Oswego; sank; owned Winball et al, Oswego, NY.
- 1872, Nov 27 Towed to Goble & McFarlanes slip; will not be repaired.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:10:52