- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Sep 6 Sank near foot of Belle Isle, Detroit River; raised & towed to Springwells Drydock.
- 1887, Apr 12 Owned Thomas Nester, Toledo, OH.
- 1887, Dec 2 Laid up Marquette, MI for winter.
- 1898 New firebox boiler; 8'6" x 12'; 180#; Cleveland Ship Building Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1899 Owned George Nester, Toledo, OH.
- 1930 Owned Fabiola Jacques, River Rouge, MI.
- 1945 Abandoned; junked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:07:26
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio