- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897, Apr 21 Launched.
- 1898 Towed by VICTORY.
- 1905 Lengthened 438' x 44.1' x 22.2', 3862 gross tons, Superior, WI.
- 1906, Apr Collision with Interstate Bridge.
- 1913 Owned Interlake Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH, managed by Pickards, Mather & Co.
- 1922 Owned Pringle Barge Line, Cleveland.
- 1926 Rebuilt as self-unloader by Interlake Engine Works, 451.7' x 44.2' x 22.3', 3832 gross tons, Cleveland.
- 1930 Owned Pringle Barge Line Co., Cleveland.
- 1957 Owned Oglebay Norton Co, Cleveland.
- 1967, Oct 3 Owned Marine Salvage Ltd, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1968 Scrapped Rameys Bend, Welland Canal.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:06:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio