- Original Owner Location
- Cleveland, OH.
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1871 Owned Durand, Vermilion, OH.
- 1871, Nov Damaged in collision at Cleveland, OH.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1883, May 11 Sank; owned Watson and/or Capt. Tom Saunders, Vermilion.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio