- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Built for ocean trade.
- 1864 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1864 Enrolled Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1864 Enrolled Detroit, MI.; readmeasured 356 gross tons.
- 1864 Owned Voight, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865 Jul Departed Wallaceburg, ONT for Nantes, France.
- 1866 Owned E. Kanter, Detroit.
- 1869, Nov Ashore & full of water, Duncan City (Cheboygan), MI.
- 1871 Owned Robert Meginnity, Detroit, MI.
- 1872, Nov 20 Fouled with schooner SMITH & POST on Detroit River; taken to Clark's dock for repairs.
- 1873, Apr Sold to R.J. Hackett, Detroit.
- 1875 Partially rebuilt.
- 1876, Aug Chartered for Alpena, MI, to England; cargo lumber.
- 1876, Dec Arrived in England in 30 days.
- 1877, Jul Owned Western Transportation & Coal Co, Detroit.
- 1878, Sep Repairs; owned Capt. John Pridgeon, et al, Detroit.
- 1882, Apr Ashore near Point de Tour, Lake Huron.
- 1889, Jan Sold by Capt. Carlton Graves to Capt. Loftus Gray.
- 1896, Oct Ashore Lorain, OH.
- 1899 Owned Thomas N. Booth, Lorian, OH; 356 gross / 338 net tons.
- 1900 Cleveland District.
- 1900 E.J. Cuyler, Avon, OH.
- 1902 E.J. Cuyler, Lorain; repairs.
- 1906 "barge", Dunkirk, NY.
- 1913 Wrecked, last owned W.M. Shelton.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:02:30