- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861 Built Quail & Martin, Cleveland; 147'10" x 30'6" x 12'1"; 100 barrels salt used in construction.
- 1863 Wrecked in storm on Racine Point, WI.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio