- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1895 Enrolled Washington D.C.
- 1900 Enrolled Oswego District, NY.
- 1901 Owned Fred H. Nuss, Waterloo, NY.
- 1902 Not listed.
- 1909 Owned DeWitt Mickley, Waterloo, NY.
- 1915 Enrolled Oswego District, NY.
- 1925 No listing, presumed abandoned or scrapped.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 21:01:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio