- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, May 10 Launched; ran Detroit - Bois Blanc Island.
- 1930 Owned Detroit & Windsor Ferry Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1951, Apr Repairs.
- 1960 Owned Bob-Lo Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1991, Nov Retired; sold to Baja Beach Nightclub Co.
- 1991, Nov 22 Moved from Clark Street dock to Nicholson slip, Ecorse, MI.
- 2006, Jan Owned Steamer Columbia Foundation, docked at Nicholson Terminal & Dock Co., Escorse, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:56:04
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio