- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2100 tons
History and Notes
- 1878, Jul Launched.
- 1878, Oct 29 Aground Herson's Island.
- 1880, Apr 10 Aground Milwaukee River, WI.
- 1880, Oct 14 Collision with schooner MURRAY, Lake Michigan.
- 1883, Sep 27 On shoal east of Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1898, May 27 At Mackinaw, MI for repairs to disabled machinery.
- 1899 Listed as having 11' x 12' scotch boiler.
- 1905, Apr Chartered by Lackawanna Green Bay Line.
- 1906, Jun 27 Owned Great Lakes Engineering Works, Ecorse, MI.
- 1906, Oct Owned Crosby Line, Milwaukee, WI; rebuilt by Great Lakes Engineering Works.
- 1909 - 10, Winter Ran Grand Haven, MI - Milwaukee - Chicago.
- 1910, Feb Disabled rudder.
- 1910 Crashed into Chicago's waterworks crib in fog.
- 1914, Oct 30 Boiler room fire damaged hold & cabins at West Shipyard, Milwaukee.
- 1919, Sep 30 Owned The Lake Ports Navigation Co., Ltd., Sarnia, ONT; C140998; 253 x 36 x 15; 2008 gross/1531 net tons.
- 1922, May 21 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Ruth Revels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:53:14