- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885 Enrolled Huron, OH.
- 1889, Sep 4 Steamer COLUMBIA grounded & her tow COMRADE ran into her in the Sault Passage; both were released; COMRADE badly damaged.
- 1889, Oct 2 Left the Cleveland Dry Dock following repairs; owned J.C. Gilchrist, Vermillion, OH.
- 1890, Sep 13 Foundered, broke from steamer COLUMBIA in storm.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID