- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1900 tons
History and Notes
- Ran Fairport, OH - Chicago, IL.
- 1880, Sep 14 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1880, Nov Sank, Straits of Mackinac, MI.
- 1881, Jun Broke crank pin, cylinders & bedplates off Lexington, MI; repaired at Pt. Huron; required new engine.
- 1883, May 26 Collided with schooner MOONLIGHT at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1883, Sep 26 Rescued East Saginaw crew.
- 1884, Jun 11 Aground at Cleveland in gale; released.
- 1891, Oct 21 Collided with & sank by steamer NEW YORK in Detroit River.
- 1899 251 x 36 x 26.
- 1906, Nov 21 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:51:59