- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Kalamazoo River, Singapore, MI.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Crushed by ice.
- Final Notes
- 1904, Apr 8 Purchased by Cap. Ben Randall, South Haven, MI.
- 1905, Mar 13 Documents surrendered, Grand Haven, MI, "abandoned".
- 1938 Artifact salvage; wheel & brass lantern displayed @ Netherlands Museum, Holland, MI.
History and Notes
- 1871, Jun Launched.
- 1875 Owned G. Mumm, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1879 Owned H. Norton, Manitowoc.
- 1881 Rebuilt or repaired.
- 1883, May 14 Ashore in fog near Sheboygan, WI with lumber; owned Chicago, IL.
- 1884 Owned August Evert, Chicago, IL.
- 1888 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1890 Owned Cochrane, Muskegon, MI.
- 1892 Owned M. Boomslinter, Grand Haven.
- 1898 Waterlogged & sunking; assisted by Muskegon Life Saving Crew; made to harbor.
- 1899 68 x 16 x 5.
- 1900 Owned Sarah Boomslinter, Grand Haven.
- 1900 Owned Daniel Ludwig, Ludington, MI.
- 1901 Owned William Sell, South Haven, MI.
- 1901, Jun 29 Damaged rigging in storm.
- 1904, Apr 1 Wrecked; owned Benson A. Ingraham, South Haven.
- United States Life-Saving Service
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio