- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1864 - 1884 Revenue Cutter, 4 guns & 37 crew, stationed at Erie, PA.
- 1884 Owned H.H. Baker, Buffalo & Lake Erie Excursion Co.
- 1884, Apr 8 Rebuilt as conventional single-screw excursion boat.
- 1889, Sep 21 Stranded, Horseshoe Reef near Buffalo, NY.
- 1891 Tied up at Erie Basin, Buffalo; out of service.
- 1892, Aug 6 Offered for sale.
- 1895 Owned Patrick O'Day, Buffalo.
- 1895, Jul Owned Captain G.P. Felcher, Saginaw, MI; excursion vessel.
- 1897, Jun 30 Burned.
- 1900 Contract let to raise wreck.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:49:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio