- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1895 Owned Duncan Robertson, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1896 Rebuilt as fish tug; 81' x 17.3' x 7.7'; 83 gross / 41 net tons; owned J. Mulcrone, St. Ignace, MI.
- 1902 Owned Peter Anderson, Marquette, MI.
- 1903 Estate of P. Anderson.
- 1930 Owned Philip Kegel, Chicago, IL.
- 1937 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:46:41
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio