- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Sep 3 Owned A.A. Pinet; 3 masts.
- 1888, Mar 16 Owned Frank Louden, Bay City; towed by P.H. BIRCKHEAD.
- 1900, Nov 16 Sails gone, rudder carried away, deck cargo lumber swept away in storm on Lake Superior; crew abandoned her; towed to Munising for repairs next day.
- 1912 Rebuilt at E.I. Rose Shipyard, North Tonawanda, NY; 1 mast removed; towed by BENTON & ELIZA STRONG.
- 1918 Towed by JAY GOULD.
- 1918, Jun 17 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:45:41