- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, Jul 22 Launched.
- 1875 - 1911 Owned Western Transit Co, Buffalo, NY.
- 1882, Mar 13 Iron arch placed inside wooden arch.
- 1887, Apr 7 Installing steel arches inside hull.
- 1917 Dismantled at Chicago; hull used as slip at Van Buren St.
- 1930 Owned by Navy Department, Division of Naval Reserve, Chicago, IL; burned & scuttled on Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:44:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio