- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Originally ran Port Stanley, ONT - Montreal.
- 1850, Apr Owned McPherson & Henderson, chartered to War Department to carry troops to Pt. Stanley.
- 1850, May 6 Sunk in collision with DESPATCH near Port Maitland, Lake Erie, 38 - 41 dead.
- 1850 - 51 Repaired at A. Cantin shipyard, Montreal; renamed REINDEER.
- 1851, Sep 27 Struck & sank propeller OTTAWA on St. Lawrence River at Kingston, ONT.
- 1853 Owned Holcomb & Henderson, Montreal; ran Chicago - Montreal.
- 1857, Oct 16 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID