- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1843 Renamed ECLIPSE; ran Toronto - Niagara.
- 1843 - 45 Owned James Sutherland, Toronto, ONT; ran Toronto - Hamilton.
- 1845 - 50 Owned William Bethune, Toronto.
- 1851 - 52 Converted to sail, Garden Island, for Calvin & Cook, Kingston, ONT.
- 1854 Owned Cook, Calvin & Co., Kingston.
- 1863 Reported rebuilt as barkantine LAURA E. CALVIN by H. Rooney for Calvin & Breck at Garden Island.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:43:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio