- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Sep 14 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; owned J.C. Lockwood et al, Milan, OH.
- 1889, Aug Grounded near Wilson's Landing, St. Mary's River, cargo ore; badly damaged; also run into by the barge COMRADE.
- 1889 New firebox boiler 12' x 12.5'; 125#, by Lake Erie Boiler Works, Buffalo, NY; engine rebuilt, fore & aft, 30", 50" x 36", 600hp, 85rpm, by Globe Iron Works, 1881.
- 1890, Jan 13 Owned Thomas E. Gill, Cleveland, OH.
- 1890, Mar 28 Owned J.C. Gilchrist et al, Vermillion, OH.
- 1894, Mar 28 Owned Alexander Gilchrist, et al, Vermillion, OH.
- 1897, Mar 26 Owned Lake Shore Transit Co., Vermillion.
- 1903, Apr 20 Enrolled Cleveland; owned Gilchrist Transportation Co.
- 1905, Oct 21 Owned John Kelderhouse, Buffalo, NY.
- 1908, Apr 17 Enrolled Niagara Falls, NY; owned Richard Williamson.
- 1916, May 12 Owned Edward J. Burns, Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1916, Jul 11 Owned Odgensburg Steamship Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1920, Mar 27 Owned St. Lawrence Trust Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1920, Apr 15 "Sold to Alphonse Arsene Larocque of Montreal, QUE"; renamed DOUGALDMAC, C141759.
- 1920 Reduced to a barge.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:42:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio