- 30' 3"
- 112' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 942 8/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Jul 4 Launched; ran Cleveland, OH - Detroit, MI & Lake Superior to replace CASPIAN, wrecked 1852; named for founder Collins Line; cost $110,000.
- 1853, Nov 7 Broke shaft off, Gross Point, Lake Michigan, towed to Chicago.
- 1854 Ran Cleveland - Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1854, Oct 8 Burned, Detroit River.
- 1855, Jun 23 Raised; made a lighter.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Ar
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:42:12