- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Sep 24 Launched; duplicate of WILSON & MATHER.
- 1892, Nov Beat old speed record across Lake Erie, set by whaleback SAMUEL MATHER.
- 1893 Towed four barges.
- 1893, Nov Collision with Canadian passenger steamer ATHABASCA, Lake George, St. Mary's River, both seriously damaged.
- 1898, Sep Damaged in heavy seas near Whitefish Point; repaired Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1898, Nov Collision with steamer Globe, Duluth Harbor; repaired West Superior, WI.
- 1907, Sep 21 Grounded off Grand Island in collision with BARGE 133 at Ashland, Lake Superior; repaired Duluth.
- 1916, Oct 20 Lost, Lake Erie near steamer MERIDA, owned Standard Transit Co., MN.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Frederick Stonehouse
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number