- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Sep 10 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1882, Mar 24 Owned Lehigh Valley Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1889 Ran Montreal, QUE - Kingston, ONT - Duluth, MN.
- 1889, Jul 30 Collision with canal boat in south branch, Chicago River.
- 1890, Apr Stranded Skillagallee Reef, damaging her wheel.
- 1895, Sep 17 Sunk schooner ARTIC off Pt. aux Barques, Lake Huron.
- 1900, Feb 26 Owned Tonawanda Iron & Steel Co., N Tonawanda, NY.
- 1906 Ran Duluth, MN & Tonawanda, NY lumber trade.
- 1914, May Owned Adam McKay, Hamilton, ONT; renamed STANSTEAD, C134347, 252.5 x 36.4 x 19.8', 1549 gross tons.
- 1917, Oct Owned Colin W. Steamship Co., renamed COLIN W.
- 1919 Owned Webster Steamship Co., Montreal, QUE.
- 1921 Dismantled at Windsor, ONT; made a barge.
- 1929 Dismantled; used as barge around Quebec.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- pastel drawing
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio