- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1914 Reconstructed; 356' x 50.16' x 23.35'; 3597 gross / 2992 net tons.
- 1915 Owned Bristol Transit Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1921 Owned Columbia Transportation Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1923 Owned Fontana Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1942 Handed over to U.S. Maritime Commission along with CHACORNAC, MUNISING, NEGAUNEE, & YOSEMITE in exchange for new tonnage.
- 1943 Owned U.S. Maritime Administration, Cleveland, OH.
- 1954 Owned Boston Metal Co; scrapped.
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- A.E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio