- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, May 20 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; valued $110,000.00.
- 1882, Jun 9 Milwaukee, Wolf & Davidson's Shipyard, machinery repairs.
- 1883, Jul Drydocked after grounding.
- 1883, Nov 13 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum||
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:52:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio