- Original Owner Location
- Cleveland, OH.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Dec Ashore with lumber, Devils River, Alpena, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1868, May Released & repaired.
- 1869, May Grounded St. Clair River?
- 1871 Owned J.M. Steinbrenner, Cleveland, OH.
- 1874, Mar Owned Captain M. Golden (Goulding?), purchased from Ripson, McChesney & Hugunin, Oswego, NY.
- 1874, Apr 9 Rig converted to schooner.
- 1874, Jul Ashore Bois Blanc Island, Detroit River.
- 1874, Sep Damaged by collision, Lake Erie.
- 1876 Owned Cath. Goulding, Oswego, NY.
- 1877, Nov Ashore Bay View, near Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1878, Sep Raised & dismantled to a barge, Buffalo.
- 1879 Owned Conley Brothers, Buffalo.
- 1884 Owned B. Collins, Buffalo.
- 1890, Oct 18 Wrecked; owned Captain Collins, Buffalo.
- Walter Lewis
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number