- Original Owner Location
- Cleveland, OH.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868, Oct 14 Collided with & sunk tug NOTTER, Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned Pennington & Warner, Cleveland.
- 1876 Owned Maxon et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1876, Apr 14 Burned & sunk, Port Austin, MI, Lake Huron; raised & rebuilt.
- 1881 Rebuilt.
- 1896 Reboilered; 6' x 11'6", 150 # steam firebox boiler, built by Davis Brothers, Milwaukee.
- 1917 Abandoned.
- 1919 Scuttled off Milwaukee.
- Walter Lewis
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Lytle List
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio